RAAAR!

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Liz (Mike's twin sister) took us to this really cool Dinosaur Park in Ogden. Dave loved it- except when he was scared. But even then I still think he loved it.
There they are. The most exotic and dangerous creatures we saw at the dinosaur park.
A prehistoric caveman? Oh wait- that's just Mike.

Mike and Liz. Dinosaur tamers extraordinaire.
Our little future archaeologist.
This is Erin's cat Chuck. Erin took us to a fun park and fed us a delicious, hot pizza one night while Mike was at rehearsal. Chuck and Dave were fast friends... kind of.

We also got to see Erin's new house. This is the model of what her house will look like.
And the new house still under construction!





1 people are wicked awesome. to RAAAR!:

Erin said...

I hope dave will come visit again, even though I live with a big scary man! I had so much fun with you, i want to live by you again real bad. (oh and thank you for not posting the ugly pictures of me lifting dave in my house).