Best Burger In the World (And Possibly the Universe)

Saturday, July 28, 2007
I'll start by apologizing to all ya'll non-Texans before I say that it is improbable, if not impossible, to get a better burger anywhere in the country (and, therefore, the rest of the world) than you can in Texas. Arrogant as that may sound- it's true. Don't argue. Don't be jealous.

I will go one step further by saying that I may have never had a better burger (sorry Dad) than I did yester night at the one and only Central Market- Burgers and Bock Night. Even without the bock, it is a summer ritual that I intend to perpetuate as long as we live here, and will heartily miss if we move away.Mmm spicy fries. Pay no mind to the tell tale Wendy's paraphernalia. (Central Market burgers are a little big for the kids to wrap their mouths around.)
As you can see Michael and Jen also enjoyed their burgers.
Bobby Boo threw back a cold one while taking in some soothing Van Morrison and Tom Petty tunes.

Dave and Morgan totally dug their first rock concert. Even if it was just 2 guys with acoustic guitars...

10 people are wicked awesome. to Best Burger In the World (And Possibly the Universe):

Liz said...

Okay, I won't argue, but I may be jealous. That looks delicious. (Mmm... it is 8:30 in the morning and I want a burger...)

g said...

seriously- making me hungry girl!

AK said...

OK, how many times can I say I'm so jealous of you and your access to Central Market?!? I'm so glad you guys are partaking of their fabulous burgers (I especially recommend the burgers during the green chile festival)

Beth said...

I love the picture of you feeding Dave the fries. You missed ;) But, I must say I feel a little dorky for blowing up the burger picture more than once... I'm huuungry... and there is nothin' THAT yummy anywhere in my house :(

andi said...

We may have to have a girl's date to Kincaids...those just might rival Central Market's big beef :)

barb said...

yeah- dave loved it when i shoved that fry up his nose...

alli and andi- when allison is in town we should all go to kincaids and then CM for some gelati. it will be like old times:) plus i've heard kincaids is wicked good.

AK said...

I'm totally up for that. We will be home at Thanksgiving and Kincaids is one of the top destinations on our list. We'll let you know when we're going to be there. I remember the good ole days when Anthony and I could walk there for lunch...

andi said...

I'm down- we could all use a little extra beef around turkey time anyway!

Kristi said...

What a burger! Oh BTY Barb you looked cute in that pic!

Erin said...

yum!!! take me there when I come visit.

Bobby is so big too!