it's what's for dinner.
This is great! I would also like to see the picture that follows of Dave flossing to get all the little corn thingees out from between his teeth!
his little chiclet teeth still have wide enough gaps that he doesn't need floss. oh to be a carefree youngster again...
don't tell me mike was teaching the little guy his club 496 game...first corn.
I wasn't going to brag, but I may or may not have won, Erin.
whatev. i totally won.
i even beat dave with his short gut!my GI tract aint too bad, if i do say so myself!
Post a Comment
6 people are wicked awesome. to Wordless Wednesday (On the Cob):
This is great! I would also like to see the picture that follows of Dave flossing to get all the little corn thingees out from between his teeth!
his little chiclet teeth still have wide enough gaps that he doesn't need floss. oh to be a carefree youngster again...
don't tell me mike was teaching the little guy his club 496 game...first corn.
I wasn't going to brag, but I may or may not have won, Erin.
whatev. i totally won.
i even beat dave with his short gut!
my GI tract aint too bad, if i do say so myself!
Post a Comment