
My house is clean. The baby shower is over- and this sign over my porch and a tupperware full of spinach dip are all I have left to show for it. In case you're wondering why I haven't blogged in a while- we threw a shower for one of the girls at our church yesterday. If you weren't wondering, then forget I said anything. The shower definitely forced some "settling into the house" if you will, but the house is fairly organized now- with the exception of my closet which is still a shambles.

We are now preparing for our next adventure! An exciting trip to Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington DC and New York with this fine philly and her sweetheart boy (and hubby...). I am so excited I can barely type! We can't wait to see you Emily, Owen and Luke!
9 people are wicked awesome. to Let the Countdown Begin:
Ooh, how fun! You're coming to my neck of the woods! I hope your trip is fantastic-
i am so jealous! have fun!
Second on the jealousy! Have a wonderful time and your house looks great!
aha! so my evil plot to make you all jealous has worked... mwa haha!
i'm so jealous!! wait...i mean...i'm so excited, and i just can't hide it! :) countdown has begun here too!!
yeeeeehaw!
yeah, I am so excited for you to go to philly...its awesome! take lots of pictures.
also, i love that table cloth...its so cute.
Ok, so what am I, 5th in line for jealousy? Count me in. And just so you know, I have a list of to-dos for you:
1. Take LOADS of pictures of that sweet baby
2. Reminisce about old times and laugh a lot
3. Eat some Rita's woooooder ice and tell me if it's really THAT good
4. Take more pictures
5. Run the Rocky steps
6. Call me when you get home to tell me all about it.
:) Luv ya!
k- so i'm retarted for misspelling philadelphia.
Hey-- I am lurking on your blog as usual :) If you feel like lurking on mine I have switched it to invitation only. Send me your email address and I'll invite ya, if you want :)
Post a Comment