6 Sates in 7 Days: Let the Marathon Begin

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

This was our first glimpse of our nation's capitol as we pulled off the freeway. At least people here are honest... He was a little ticked that I didn't tip him after the picture. I can't support that- was my mouthed reply from the closed window. I can, however, take your picture.



Fountain in the Statue Garden with the National Archives in the background. We didn't get to see everything, but we did our best.

An overheard conversation between Emily and Dave: "Hey Dave, can you say pro-test-or?"


Dave and Owen were troopers, and the reward for their patience came in the form of Swiss Chocolate ice cream with sprinkles and Swiss Chocolate mama's milk, respectively.
The Smithsonian Museum of Old Dinosaur Bones.


The President's backyard. I think mine's better.
President Hinkelon as Dave calls him.




7 people are wicked awesome. to 6 Sates in 7 Days: Let the Marathon Begin:

AK said...

We were literally at all of those place just 2 weeks ago. I love Washington! I'm glad you survived the trip!

Bone Junior said...

I think your backyard is better than the President's because yours comes with Daze Crack.

barb said...

alli- too bad we weren't there at the same time!

bone jr.- my sentiments precisely.

g said...

oh man - i am seriously so jealous of you guys hanging out together with your little boys! Owen looks so old already! and that makes Dave look even older- I really need to see these kids in person!

Erin said...

looks like so much fun. dave looks so big, and so does owen. also, M's hair looks so cute! short is my favorite on you.

Julia said...

looks like you had tons of fun! Love the "beer" pic...isn't it just so true!

andi said...

Well, all the thoughts I had while looking at this post have already been said, so to all of that I say, "ditto!" Oh, minus the being there 2 weeks ago...