
I heart NY. I really do. I can say that now and mean it. I love the crowds, the people trying to poach their knockoff
Prada purses, fancy stores, dirt and grime- the whole bit. I was like a kid in a candy store, as Emily and Luke will attest at my constant thanking them for "bringing me here". We got a sweet deal on a hotel and stayed right in the city just around the corner from Time's Square. Once again, we just got a sampling of everything around the city- which was just enough to whet my appetite for more. I can't wait to go back!



I wouldn't mind Central Park being my backyard...
6 people are wicked awesome. to I Think I Am A City Girl At Heart.:
Your trip looks like so much fun! I can't wait to see more!
What fun! Your pictures make me sigh and say to myself, "Oh how I love New York..." and then sigh again.
What fun! Alas, while you were living it up in NYC, I was staying up half the night finishing a stupid paper about public administration. But I did go to Carl's Jr. in Oklahoma. Bet you didn't see a Carl's Jr. in NYC, did you? DID YOU?!
I love New York City too! There's just something about it...its romantic kind of. I love to visit, but I probably would not love to live there. I didn't get to go to central park when i was there, maybe next time.
oh you were in my place of birth! I love NYC- I totally want to live there some day. Although the chances are looking pretty slim at the moment. It really kind of makes my heart twinge. I love all of your pictures!
I'm not sure what would have won out. NY, since I really don't care for crowds, or Carls Junior and the BYU football game with a 5 hour drive home after it was over at 12:30 and then early morning meetings before ward conference, with meetings with the stake president after ward conference, all on 2 hours of sleep, even though I didn't have to drive home and got to sleep some in the car, PRICELESS.
Love Pomps
Post a Comment