I think my hair still smells like campfire.
Monday, November 05, 2007
Camping is relaxing. It doesn't matter how many children aged less than 5 you have to corral every now and again and keep out of the campfire. There is something about sleeping (and watching the second season of The Office on portable DVD) outside that is soothing to the soul.
Mmm. Charred campfire dog for dinner. Hain't nothin better.
Me leading the kids on a Beatles-esque morning jog.
For some reason the kids kept chanting "food and dreams!" while jumping on this air mattress. I'm not sure I get it. Then again, I'm not sure that there's anything to get.
Morgan's first fish! Better luck next time Dave.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 people are wicked awesome. to I think my hair still smells like campfire.:
Oh, I'm so jealous you got to go camping! It looks like it was loads of fun.
okay, those are some of the cutest pictures ever! and it looks like you guys totally had fun, potty chair and all.
We thought you might have been camping with our ward when you mentioned you were camping....we had a ward campout Friday. Isn't the Office the best!! We love it..so funny, I (Jason) dressed like Dwight for Halloween. Only about 7 people knew who I was.
were you pam for halloween?
That last picture tinges my heart.
And where the heck did you go camping?? I would love to know, as we have wanted to go for a while!
Post a Comment