
Question.
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
If I were to eat a steady diet of mini almond joy candy bars left over from Halloween, would my butt eventually grow so big that it would render me unable to fit through the bathroom door, and cause me to rely solely on the use of adult diapers for my toileting? I guess that's why they call them "Depends".

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 people are wicked awesome. to Question.:
Oh, but it would be SO worth it. I will make my diet Milk Duds.
i would do the same, i love those things- unfortunately, my butt would DEFINITELY get that big- whereas yours would stay tiny like it always has.
"Depends..."
How many are left?
hilarious...um we've alredy pretty much ransacked Aiden's candy...only the stuff no one wants is left!
If so I am in BIG trouble! I average 8 fun size candy bars a day. That is not counting the 6 to 7 cookies I eat a day. I have an untamed craving for sweets. I have NO control:(
here, here sista.
in fact, i just found some chocolate animal crackers in my bed that i was apparently eating in my sleep the other day...
Unfortunately, I saw a woman today like you just described. At least she was at the gym and working toward better health. :)
I'd have to say that for most people the answer would be yes, but not for you. Even if you ate a steady stream in your sleep (I found a candy bar or two in our bowl on the fridge that you neglected to take care of for us while you were here...guess I have to eat them!) your little patootie would stay little and patootie-ish.
Post a Comment