Wordless Wednesday: Making his list, checking it twice.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007



7 people are wicked awesome. to Wordless Wednesday: Making his list, checking it twice.:

andi said...

At least he knows a deal that's action packed when he sees one!

Erin said...

okay...that second picture is pricelss. he is so intent on what he is looking at...and his left hand is semi mantis don't you think?

barb said...

i think he's partially related to you erin.

g said...

oh my goodness erin! you pointed out his hand so i had to go back and take a look- and while yes it is mantis-like, they are official Barbie's hands- officialy. he is so cute pouring over those flyers. i love these pictures!

Liz said...

I love it! If he has any great ideas, send them my way- I'm totally clueless about what to get the kiddo for Christmas. He is so handsome!

barb said...

well, rocket ships are definitely top of the list.

Beth said...

I would buy that kid WHATEVER was on his list. He is WAY TOO CUTE.