Happy VD!! I hope MD breaks out the "Torn from Paradise" mustache for you tonight. (AGH, is it "Torn" or "Ripped"??? After getting muddy buddies wrong, I've lost all confidence!)
Right back atcha! Thanks so much for having Ian over for dinner. He said he had a blast and insists that I get those recipes from you. Have a fabulous day!
6 people are wicked awesome. to It's Valentine's Day!:
Happy Valentines! string me up some grannie panties too! and its good to see that someone else is up at this ungodly hour besides me.
(I have been up since 3:30, for no particular reason)
Gotta love the grannies.
Happy VD!! I hope MD breaks out the "Torn from Paradise" mustache for you tonight. (AGH, is it "Torn" or "Ripped"??? After getting muddy buddies wrong, I've lost all confidence!)
Right back atcha! Thanks so much for having Ian over for dinner. He said he had a blast and insists that I get those recipes from you. Have a fabulous day!
It's "Torn". 1 demerit, bone, for not remembering.
HA! At least they all look nice and clean :)
Post a Comment