No longer a Lady of the Night.

Monday, February 11, 2008
I have some exciting news (no I'm not pregnant). I'm no longer going to be a bleary eyed zombie (at least not from working all night long). A bunch of people are quitting on the day shift where I work which leaves an open slot for lil' ol' me. I'm really sad about leaving all my night friends, and I sort of think there's something cool about staying up all night (except the bleary eyed part), but I think sleeping at night and being with my family more might be even cooler. Hoorah!

7 people are wicked awesome. to No longer a Lady of the Night.:

Anonymous said...

Yah! I don't know how you've worked nights this long anyway. I've never been a night shift kinda gal. I'm sure M & D will love having you home at night!

Congrats to you and the family!

AK said...

Good for you!! Oh, and I also always follow up my "Good News" with "and no I'm not pregnant"

Cassandra said...

Hoorah!

em said...

YAY! Does this mean more time for pallets on the floor and Nutty Buddies??

barb said...

that would be muddy buddies, and yes. i hope you and big boy owen can join us sometime.

barb said...

BTW- did i ever sing you the 'pallet on the floor' song? it's a doozie.

Erin said...

what a relief. I am excited for you, to rejoin the land of the living.