S'more vacay pictures (for lack of better posting).

Monday, March 31, 2008
Going back to Utah is always a welcome excursion, but it's funny to me how it always feels less and less like home each time we go back. There's something about my hair not frizzing up the minute I step outside that just doesn't feel quite right.

We did revisit some happy little places that we used to frequent (Cafe Rio, The Bean Museum, BYU and Gandolfo's), and we discovered some new places of interest (The Tai Pan Trading Co. and Gygi's--> helllloooo Texas! Get with the program!).

I saw that they now have a Chipotle in Utah. If they would just build a Central Market I could almost see myself moving back someday.

We saw snowy mountains (and it did actually snow one night while we were there.)

We saw our adorable cousins and Dave learned the "meaning" of the word cousins (AKA- anything he likes: his Spiderman toy, his Grandma and Grandpa, etc.)

Saw our cousins almost pass out from extreme head rush.

Checked out the Vocal Points in concert (who incidentally have a new album out that is pretty good).

Saw Shasta- the liger and a sloth skeleton.

Checked out some stuffed antelope with my adorable preggo pal.

And got my head bitten off by a T-rex.


3 people are wicked awesome. to S'more vacay pictures (for lack of better posting).:

Erin said...

it was fun seeing you even for just a couple of hours! i miss you.

barb said...

thanks E- i miss you too! also happy b-day yesterday!

andi said...

I know! Happy birthdee E! (I guess I could write you my own post about that instead of commenting on someone else's blog about your birthday.)

And it makes me nostalgic every time I see the mountains. If Cafe Rio and snow came to Texas I wouldn't miss Utah, I don't think :) And all my friends :)