Some weddin' pit-chers.

Friday, March 28, 2008
March in Utah is a lovely time of year for a wedding, and we had the added bonus of being around a good majority of our family for Easter. It was awesome (until I spilled a pot of burning hot oil and fried okra onto your wood floor, Liz. Is your hand getting better??).

The ceremony was sweet and, of course I cried (I can't not cry at a wedding). The wedding and reception were scheduled very closely together and the reception was short (only one hour- maybe the shortest I've ever been to). Thus, a good time was had by all.






Michael sweeps the rice into the gutter so it can explode in a rat's stomach instead of some poor unsuspecting sparrow.
And last but not least- mah faaavrite:


9 people are wicked awesome. to Some weddin' pit-chers.:

Marcus J. said...

Oh that last picture won't be embarrassing at all.

AK said...

Barb! You're dress looks fabulous! (and I love that last picture!)

em said...

i love your dress!! you look like a hot mamacita. so does dave ;)

Colleen said...

Ooh, I love your dress! So chic!

Amy said...

What a gorgeous looking couple, but that last pic is my favorite!!! It was good to see you and your family!

Garcia's said...

Barbie- I loved seeing all the pictures. Dave is so cute, what a heart-breaker. And you look absolutely beautiful. I love the dress.
Suz

andi said...

Laughing OUT LOUD! And I love that he's doing that right under the Koala Care diaper changing station. Awesome.

andi said...

Oh yeah- and I'm also happy that the wedding went well! I bet Ute was gorgeous this time of year!

Erin said...

what a beautiful wedding and an adorable couple! i love your dress too! you always look cute barb. I love the pictures of dave and morgan...they are so cute together.