Bone Sr. Conceives

Tuesday, September 26, 2006










Samuel's latest debut is taking a back seat to some recently learned happy news. One of my very bestie best friends in the whole world is with child! I'm so glad one of the 'Other Sisters' (that's code for the old Colony roommates and close associates) is finally going to be a parent as well. So this blog post is dedicated to you, Ms.Bone. Here is your 24 hours (and 9 months) of fame! Congrats to you and Luke. We love you!












Eating sea food together at the tide pools on Malibu beach.












The Pie Pizzeria- and Em with her 2 boyfriends. Ahh, the good old days.












Getting ready for... going out?? I know how you loved my skuzzy white bathrobe. I would give it to you as a happy pregnancy gift, but I think it's at DI somewhere. They couldn't sell it.












The beautiful bride and now gorgeous mama! I just know little Bone III is going to be precious.

P.S. Only one more week til Italy (today) which means... only 3 more weeks til we see you in Philly! Can't wait to see your unimpressive- pregnant, but still flat belly! Hoorah!!

6 people are wicked awesome. to Bone Sr. Conceives:

Beth said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!! Sooo cool!!! Congratulations Emily!!!! :) :) You will be one cute mommy. So.. Let's get to the important questions.. Does that mean you will start a blog? ;)

Beth said...

.. the way I see it.. it's one of those baby necessities. Ya know? Like, diaper bag.. check, bottles.. check, blog.. check. Right, Barbi?

barb said...

yes beth. you read my mind. i was going to ask the same thing, but i didn't want to commit her yet. she at least has to have a little bump. we'll work on it later- but i definitely want her so i can add to my blog list... plus i know i won't be able to see the nipper grow up any other way!

andi said...

I love tributes! They are my favorite. If Emily was Emma Roach, I guess that makes Luke Papa Roach, huh? :)

g said...

yes yes yes ! A blog! I third that motion! It is a neccesity- then we don't have to write to you on Barbie's or Sarah's blog - DUH!

Anonymous said...

babs i tried to comment yesterday but it wouldn't let me. :(

yes, i will probably have to start a baby bone blog due to the fact that most of our lovies are spread across the country!! right now i'd just be able to post pictures of my hovering near the toilet all night in anticipation of upchucking, so i might wait a few more weeks :)

also, I MISS THE PIE!!! thanks for the photo tribute -- i feel like a celebrity in star magazine or something :) LOVE YOU