
Today marks the one month pre-versary of when we leave to Italy. I still can't believe it's real. Maybe that's because we still haven't finalized all of our plans yet... (worried look)... I think everything will be fine. We are kind of hoping to wander aimlessly and romantically through the streets, but we still need to outline our general plan so we don't get stuck and forget something we really want to see. If any of you have travel tips for foreign travel, jet lag or anything of the like- feel free to leave us some sage advice. I need it, at least!
Someone I know told me last week that she would never want to go to Europe because 'everything's sooooo old!'. I guess that's one of the reasons I am most excited to go. Hoorah!
the photo above is from Mike's personal mission collection.



8 people are wicked awesome. to The final countdown:
Id love to go to Europe, in factI did this summer.It was way cool! Aunt Barbie, I LOVE your blogg, keep up the fantastic work!!!!Say hi to Dave for me. Have fun at the ER.
Love...
PS: I luv mint chocolate chip icecream!!
is this a certain niece or nephew who may or may not live in Hawaii???
if so i thank you for your comment and random info about ice cream:) tee hee!!
feel free to leave more random or relevant comments soon!
So fun!! You will have a blast! Never say "Oh, we'll see that another day" if you have time to see it when you think about it... you may never get back there! :)
did you guys already go? i remember you said you were going...
I hope you guys have a wonderful time, old is beautiful as well as new and what a romantic place...sigh...I see hearts in your eyes ;)
I'd say old is beautiful too, Barbie.
Except that the funeral home I live in is 100 years old, and it's pretty creaky and weird.
In fact, that describes a lot of York County, Pennsylvania.
But there sure are some great antiques in a lot of those old houses. The crystal doorknobs and original brass escutcheons on all the doors here say this place has survived fairly well untouched all these years.
Take care in Italy, and do come back.
--Steve
thanks steve. hoorah for the comment!! keep up the good work! a pluses for all of you...
Nope- we leave October 23rd. So excited!! I guess we'll just miss you. Ooh, it will be so fun!
Post a Comment