Summer Daze...

Monday, September 04, 2006
















Are almost over! It has been raining here all day. Perfect sleepin' weather. I hope you are all having a fun and fancy free Labor day (free of Labor hopefully.). I am working tonight, but the extra pay and the barbeque we are eating makes it slightly more worth it. Plus someone is bringing a cherry pie! My favorite! (So I get a little excited about food, so what??)

Dru (short for Drandmudder) and Pompa made it home safe and sound. They brought us some BYU gear which I will be adorned in for work tonight. Not trying to tout our recent loss to ASU- but we all know BYU is still the Lord's University anyway:) Viva la Cougars! RAR RAAAR RAAARARARAR!!

8 people are wicked awesome. to Summer Daze...:

Anonymous said...

I love Dave's facial expressions!!:)Where I live, it is WAYYY too hot right now. Well, have a nice day, Aunt Barb.

barb said...

the popsicle was quite cold, syd.
i wish i was where you live right now. or anytime for that matter...

stupidramblings said...

Weeks ago, you mentioned you wanted a few ideas of what to put on your anti-TCU T-shirts. I keep thinking of things, but I'm never online when they come to mind. Until now:

On the front of a shirt print a large arrow pointing up to your face. Then print the words 'not hung over' underneath. Then print a BYU logo underneath that.

Print a picture of Tim Blake Nelson (Oh Brother Where Art Thou) with the words: "They loved him up and turned him into a Hhhhhorned frog."

Just print the lyrics to "Little Purple Pansies" (http://www.geocities.com/sjbagwell81/ppansy.html) from the old primary songbook on a shirt.

Going with the purple theme, you could make a horned frog/barney/grimace (from McDonalds) hybrid saying something dumb.

Whatever you decide, give us all a headsup (catsup's crazy cousin.)

stupidramblings said...

Don't forget to use the term 'Texas Shorthorns' in there somewhere.

andi said...

Mmmmmm, poppppsicles....

andi said...

Mmmmmm, poppppsicles....

barb said...

is milk shooting out of my nose right now?? seriosuly- those are good and hilarious. maybe i could use all of those ideas and just change shirts at half time. i think the first (with the arrow) will be what you see in pictures on september 29th. i think maybe i will use one of the other suggestions for the back of the shirt- just to maximize my insult capacity. i hope i don't get mobbed... tarred and feathered... etc, but i guess i am willing to take that risk...

Kristi said...

He looks SOOOOOO cute!