More fun with Samuel

Wednesday, September 27, 2006


















I tried to post videos, but they didn't make it on here for some reason. Rest assured you will see them later. These are some of my other favorite pics from Sammie's little ER trip the other night.


















The doctor thought we had a patient in for a drug overdose in Rm. 2. Little did he know it was just Samuel goofing off!


















Helping out in the stock room.














Popping wheelies in the wheel chair. Look ma- no hands!














We ran into a little problem with a security guard. Luckily he's harmless (the security guard that is).














Making out with Deb. Hey! This really is like the TV show ER!


















In my locker. Samuel scolded me for all my junk food.


















Slipping into Rhiannon's bosom... What a sweet babe.














Helping Amanda sort her papers.














And last but not least... Yep! You guessed it! Potty chair.

Some favorite quotes of the night:
"Who's head is that?"
"Gosh, his skin looks really grey and... rubbery!"
From a patient's family member who inadvertantly saw Sam on the back counter: "Oh my gosh! I saw that head there and it freaked me out!!"
"So- why are you carrying around that head? Are you going to cosmetology school?"
"Why is he wearing eyeshadow?"
And my personal favorite by a dayshift Nurse while Sam was sitting on the table in the breakroom (imagine she didn't know I was the owner, then imagine her saying it in an Eastern Indian accent) "Eooh. That's not a lady.. That's a man!"

She's a man, baby!

3 people are wicked awesome. to More fun with Samuel:

The Parrotts said...

Cameron seems to enjoy Samuel now. He didn't run away from the computer while we looked at the pictures.

Anonymous said...

I am glad that people in the ER have a sense of humor, and enjoy samuel's company. All these pictures are awesome and so funny, I am laughing out loud at work and people are looking at me funny. The people at my work didn't think it was funny, and consequently threw suzie kins away and rubbed her face all over the parking lot floor. Her nose melted off and she got a frizzy patch of hair and was covered in nasty dumpster germs. poor suzie. I am glad that people take more kindly to sam.

andi said...

You should bring Samuel up to UNT for a hearing test. I'm sure with all of this traveling and shananigins, he may have suffered some kind of traumatic brain injury or noise-induced hearing loss...

And P.S. What is Samuel going to be for Halloween?