
If you couldn't deduce it yourself- these are Dave's second Christmas pictures. I just got the proofs online (that's why you all got the drunken Santa pictures in your Christmas cards:). Anywho- I'm not too terribly excited about how they turned out, but they're pretty cute. The Mexico airplane toy may have been a bad choice for Christmas pictures (not that I have anything against Mexico.. or Mexicans). We got this little name train from a kid on the street outside of the Duomo in Florence. We almost got it for free, too. The kid was selling stuff without a license (which apparently carries some type of fee or criminal punishment there) and the kid ran off as the Italian po-po rounded the corner, while we were counting out our Euro cents. We had to chase him down to pay him. ... ... Should've just let him walk away...






7 people are wicked awesome. to 4 more days and counting.:
Put that kid in a magazine. He is so stinking cute. You weren't too terribly excited about these pictures???? HE IS SOOOO CUTE. I love the hat ones. Love them. And your family pic is way cute too. :)
I would like to purchase a David from Babs' store when she is in Utah, please.
why aren't you crazy about these pictures? they are awesome! i love the one where it looks like he is laughing at someones joke and he is kinda pointing, with the hat on...he looks like he is all grown up and at a christmas party working the room or something. I love him...I will pay more him than bone junior will :)
i think it was the family pictures i was disappointed with... and the green socks... and the mexico plane. all bad choices of mine. also- i think those hardwood floor backgrounds and christmas trees/ fireplaces look kinda cheesy. i should've asked for a different background. i was not disappointed in dave though. i can't wait for you guys to see him in real life again. (you can babysit, but i don't think i can sell him until he's about 13).
i have to admit, in the first picture, at first glance, i thought the "david" train said "navidad" and i was looking for the "feliz" train and thinking, "that's awesome!! bone junior will be SO proud!"
and then i realized what it REALLY said, and it was still cute, but not as awesome as i initially thought :) i think these turned out great babs!! i want to eat him up.
I am a bit late checking these out.
That is such a darling child!!!
I wish I was going to be in Provo when you'all come to visit!!
Love the hat picture where he is laughing. And the family picture, it is a classic!
Merry Christmas!!
love the Hat! He is such a cutie...you know...Braelyn is soon to be 1 hint hint ..hehehehe
Post a Comment