I love it! The Medieval Club is such a huge part of anyone's BYU education. I was fortunate enough to be driving through south Provo one night at about 2 am while at BYU and see a Medieval Club war going on at a park... they must do that in the middle of the night for a reason. They were padded with whatever they could find- their little brothers' junior high football pads, stirofoam from old boxes (no matter how hard I try I can't figure out how to spell stirofoam, but you know what I mean, right?), pillows from their grandmas' couches... it was truly a sight to be remembered. Some lined up on one side of the park, some on the other, some kind of weird horn blows, and they run toward each other with wooden swords flying. Some pretended to die, some just kept on fighting. It was the weirdest thing I've ever seen!
1 people are wicked awesome. to Awesome.:
I love it! The Medieval Club is such a huge part of anyone's BYU education. I was fortunate enough to be driving through south Provo one night at about 2 am while at BYU and see a Medieval Club war going on at a park... they must do that in the middle of the night for a reason. They were padded with whatever they could find- their little brothers' junior high football pads, stirofoam from old boxes (no matter how hard I try I can't figure out how to spell stirofoam, but you know what I mean, right?), pillows from their grandmas' couches... it was truly a sight to be remembered. Some lined up on one side of the park, some on the other, some kind of weird horn blows, and they run toward each other with wooden swords flying. Some pretended to die, some just kept on fighting. It was the weirdest thing I've ever seen!
Post a Comment