More assorted schtuff.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Shane and Kelly enjoying the breathtaking sight of me zipping around the block on a razor scooter. I miss Utah grass.
Liz is one hot mama!
Taken by a British lady at temple square. She takes pictures kinda like me.... sorta crooked.
The sculpture garden outside the MOA. Dave said the statues were "Segay" (aka: scary). I wonder what my English 115 professor would have thought of that response.
The Brigham Young statue at temple square. The sky was so pretty that day.


Timpanogos temple at night.
We got to eat breakfast at the MTC with Jacob. It was the first time I've eaten there (and probably only time I ever will). I love me some blueberry buckle.
Dave and I walked around the fountains while Mike went to the church office building to look at some microfilms of his Great Grandpa Sanders' mission journals. He and his companion translated the Book of Mormon into Mauri.
And this lovely picture is of Dave at his first movie. We went to see the new movie at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building about Joseph Smith. It was excellent. I think it was the best one I have seen yet. I was amazed that Dave sat in my lap the whole time (eating a handful of twizzlers, of course!).



4 people are wicked awesome. to More assorted schtuff.:

Liz said...

Hey Barbie! I am a blogging loser lately... you don't look at someone's blog for so long and then their kid grows up! It seems like Dave was a baby yesterday, and now he is such a handsome little boy. Your pictures from Utah made me want to go visit- I haven't been there since the day after our nursing graduation! We're due for a trip back...
Good to hear from you!
Liz

andi said...

Well, we always knew Dave was a smart cookie. And I hope you gave him extra twizzlers for commenting right away that, indeed, the statues are scary! Once he can talk in complete sentences, he will for sure comment on how parents of the family holding hands are not wearing wedding rings. Uh huh. Smart kid.

andi said...

And I also miss Utah grass.

barb said...

thanks The Rules. i laughed aloud when i opened my email today!