

Our first new appliance purchase! Isn't it grand?!?!
Empty, but grand.


Mike looks adorable in his lil' knee pads.

Erin and Ryan, Emily and Luke and Owen, Andi and Adam, Sarah, Gloriana, Amy and Ian and Liam, Gilchrist Family and anyone else who wants to come visit! Your room is ready (preferably not all at the same time... it would get a little crowded in there)!! We ran into a little problem with our wood flooring. A lot of it is scratched, so the upstairs is done but we still have the study, bedrooms and hallway to do on the bottom floor. They are supposedly shipping us new boxes to trade in the scratched ones for... we shall see.
7 people are wicked awesome. to New Frig and Floor:
Wow! You guys are getting lots done! Way to go! It looks really great. I love hardwood floors, they are my favorite!
Whoa, you have a study?! SWEET! I vote we play a live game of Clue when we all come to visit and share the same room. Crowded but fun. The floor looks great guys--aren't you thrilled to have your own house? I think I might send Samuel along for the housewarming...
you meant bring him along, right:)
I hope there's a conservatory and a secret passage! I also hope that my room is painted purple.
i think your only concern should be the candlestick in the library, bone junior... mwah ha ha!
wow that is so fun- i can't wait till i have money and time to visit!!
I am SO impressed with what you guys have done. It looks sooooo good. Keep updating us with the results. I love to see them.
Post a Comment