
We're just in Utah. They are 2 very different things. We are having fun seeing all our family and friends. Right now I am blogging from Erin's house while Dave jumps on her cat, Chuck, and watches The Wiggles. I forgot how fun Utah is in the summer time! We'll be back with lots o fun pictures soon!



7 people are wicked awesome. to No, we're not dead.:
I'm glad you're not dead...I Like you.
woops...that last post was really me, not barbie. I didn't realize she was logged in. tehe.
I love that picture- and, of course, am jealous that you are in Ute enjoying soft grass, Cafe Rio and FUN FRIENDS!
I wish I were there, too :( I keep telling O about Cafe Rio & how fun all my girlies are...he's excited to meet them all & have some tasty Rio goodness!!
And also, I'm glad you're not dead too. You're much more fun alive. Even in Utah. Especially in Utah.
i miss you girls...
p.s. i stole the pic from erin's computer. guess i shoulda mentioned that... sorry Er.
Post a Comment