Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Pretzels.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

This is Water Ice.

This is a pretzel.

If you are in Pennsylvania you must try both. They are both as good as described in all the years I have known Bones Sr. and Jr.. Ironically a co-worker of mine was in Pennsylvania seeing the King Tut exhibit at the same time I was (not seeing the King Tut exhibit...). She went on a 'ghost tour' and saw a lot of historic stuff that I didn't (due to lack of time). Now I'm jealous and looking for flights to the east again, so that I can see other cool stuff. And hang out with my friend... who I already miss...

But here's some of what we saw on our quick, down and dirty tour of Philadelphia.













7 people are wicked awesome. to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Pretzels.:

MG said...

Hits below the belt are illegal in boxing, babs. It appears in the photo that you took a cheap shot at Rocky's nether region.

Amy said...

Talk about jealous! What a fabulous trip!

em said...

A ghost tour?!? That would be pretty cool...I'll look it up for your next trip, because I've never done it. And I forgot King Tut was here, sorry!! I'm sure he'll be in New York or somewhere soon if you miss him here in Philly...wonder if I'll even get around to seeing him...

And that shot of Daze with the city behind him is wicked awesome!

AK said...

Tell me about Ritas! They just opened one down the street from us and we've been wanting to try it ever since with saw the guy dressed up as some kind of frosty thing in a cup dancing around on the median in front of the store, but we had no idea if it was good or not!

barb said...

umm- helllo cherry pie a la mode blizzard thingie! visit ritas today:)it's kinda like a really custardy delicious snow cone.

and- i totally didn't mean that to sound mad like you didn't show me everything E. king tut would be cool, but i don't think we could have packed one more thing in. (plus i think i think it was kind of expensive to see...). also i don't know how fun those tours would be with kids. i think we need to go when the guys can watch the kiddos!

andi said...

Having seen the Tut in Chicago, I would highly recommend seeking out child care so you can enjoy it. And also, looks like you saw so much fun stuff and ate so much yummy stuff too! Let's go back together next time, okay??

Erin said...

I saw all that stuff too! the two things I miss most about PA...Bone Senior, and Rita's Wooter Ice.

you took some sick (in a good way) pictures of the city! what a budding photographer you are.