Baby Casanova

Friday, March 14, 2008
I just got Dave's tux for Jacob's wedding (next week) in the mail today. I couldn't resist posting some pictures (even though I just posted). Note the tear in his eye: I got so excited about how cute he looked that I made him cry. I had to calm down a little so he didn't rip the suit off and run screaming before I could take any pictures.


3 people are wicked awesome. to Baby Casanova:

Portia said...

He's so darn cute! Little boys in tuxedos truly are the cutest and sweetest things ever.

Sounds like our "big boys" had a good conversation last night. How nice of Mike to remember Jason's birthday!

I'm still wishing the miles were fewer between us. I think the boys would have a blast together-- the big boys and the little boys. :)

Amy said...

Oh my WORD!!! He is the next Bachelor...or atleast one of them in the next twenty years cause I am sure it will be still be airing! Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Erin said...

oh my goodness. so freakin cute and grown up looking. sometimes your excitement scares me a little too, like when you run at me making that one noise and flailing your arms. it makes me want to curl up in a ball on the floor...you know what I am t alking about right? i miss you, and can't wait to see you soon!