
In all the excitement of last week I forgot to write about this happy little event. We ended up taking Dave to the ER after he started wheezing in church, then couldn't catch his breath to ask for a story. We watched him until 4:30 am, when his breathing really got labored- even with a humidifier and rest. Thoughts of babies with breathing problems gone bad that I've seen in the ER kept replaying in my mind, and Mike was scared without me needing to remind him of any of those stories. The on call nurse at the pediatrician wouldn't just go ahead make me an appointment for that morning, she told me I needed to take him in. So now we have a lovely ER bill to pay, but Dave did awesome and he is feeling much better! Thank goodness for tax return money:)
As you can see- he's almost back to normal.
Almost.

6 people are wicked awesome. to Nebulizer, baby.:
Maybe he's preparing to be an air force pilot with that mask on! Bless his little heart! (or lungs)
That's also a loverly plasti-face he has there...
Ugh! I hate ER bills.
I think that 2nd pic proves he's feeling 99% better. Can't wait until he bounces back through that last 1%!
Poor li'l Dave. ERs are no fun, unless Samuel is there. ER bills are never fun, Samuel or no.
Oh I'm sorry! Glad the little man is feeling better.
it definitely looks like he is back to normal. how scary though! what was wrong with him?
he just had a respiratory infection. no pneumonia, thank goodness, but his lungs were all full of junk.
Post a Comment