We drove out to Azle the other night to visit some 'kin'. The area from where we live to Azle is pretty much country. Since we are looking at purchasing some land in the near future this is one of the areas we are 'scoping out' you might say. I think Mike is a little afraid of moving somewhere a little more countrified. He thinks our front teeth might fall out and our kids will start marrying cousins. I can't say I'm too big on it either, but I think it might be nice to have a bigger peice of land in a less crowded area. Trying to figure out where to build or buy a house is very difficult, because, as a wise man once said, There's what's right, and there's what's right, and never the twain shall meet. (huh?)
Hey- does anyone know where I can find a really huge gaudy statue of a heifer? Oh wait- nevermind.
My favorite house in Texas. Well... ok- my favorite house on the way to Azle. I think it has a maid's quarters...



0 people are wicked awesome. to :
Post a Comment