The Bee's Knees

Friday, May 19, 2006















My Dad had a knee replacement surgery a few days ago, so Dave and I went to see him today. He was up walking when we got there! I swear my Dad is the strongest man. He's going to have to die some horrible death because he's never going to accept just getting sick or old. I think he is just a person who loves life, and it shows in everything he does. I hope to be more of that kind of person. He is healing well and he gets to go home tomorrow! Hooray!














Nice hose, Dad- yeeouch!















Dave helps Pompa adjust the thermostat in his room. Is it too hot or too cold, Dave?

1 people are wicked awesome. to The Bee's Knees:

andi said...

HELLO! How did I not know about this?? I was reading your most recent post thinking, "Now, why is Barbie giving her dad shots?" And then I looked below! WOW- I hope he is doing better- pass on a big Mo Beans hug for me! My grandma had her knee done about 10 years ago, and she is having the other one done next month. Kinda scares me- she's 80 now and has a pacemaker...