Whassssaaatt?

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Call me crazy, but our 10 month old is now speaking in full sentences (if you count a slurred, barely discernable, long phrase as a full sentence- heck, maybe you're from Georgia!) I noticed while we were out walking that Dave was pointing at things and saying something. I took off the headphones (like a good Mommy) and inquired of the young lad what he was saying. He pointed to a tree and said "Whassaaaatt?". Shocked- I repeated it back. Well, that got the ball rolling- whasssaatt?? ssssatt? whsissss?. Our child. Smarter than all other children in the world because he is our child and he is learning to talk.
Oh Lil' Daze- what
will you come up with next?



4 people are wicked awesome. to Whassssaaatt?:

stupidramblings said...

(The answer is:)

That, son is a Liger--bred for its skills in magic...

Brit said...

I love it! Of course you're child has to be advanced, he's Barbie's!

Liz said...

Okay, so I think he really is gifted. My kid is 13months and, cute as she is, she can still only say mama, dada, and hi-ya. (Aspiring ninja). Dave is impressive! :)

barb said...

haha! of curse he is. he's a tiny genius! or i could just be making too much out of his baby talk... i'm a proud mama- what can i say?