cough, choke...sputter

Wednesday, June 07, 2006


Mike said I was losing my creative edge with all the video blogging. I had to disagree. "Creative edge" implies that blogging is a competition. Like blogging is about to become the next olympic event. What do ya think, Marsha? Olympic blogging? I could be a competitor. But I digress- I am back to picture posting. Just this once though:) We went back to the local waterpark yesterday for some fun water festivities and merrymaking. We had ourselves a good ol' time. Mike and Jacob were able to go with us unexpectedly (this time a welcome unexpected suprise). I took some pictures with an underwater disposable camera. I kept trying to see the pictures after I took them. It's funny the things we get used to. I have taken pictures with film cameras for 24 (ok we'll cut some years off in consideration of a certain learning curve- make that 15) years. I have cut people's heads off, gotten my finger in the shot and accidentally taken pictures of random people countless times, and now when I get back to using a regular old film camera I am still a picture taking retard. Why can't I delete that one? Mistake, mistake!! The pictures turned out pretty good considering there was a thick waterproof plastic barrier around the lense hole. I guess that's why some of these look a little distorted and fuzzy, not to mention hilarious. And just to show how impatient and dependent on technology I am- I did the one hour photo and got a picture CD (to save myself the time scanning the pictures in). Americans. Lazy jerks.











2 people are wicked awesome. to cough, choke...sputter:

stupidramblings said...

Lazy Americans?

Are you making fun of me again?

barb said...

i guess, to be more specific, i should have said "lazy united statesians". does that include you stupid?