Maybe you are wondering to yourselves- are we ever going to see the Gilchrists in anything but bathing suits this summer? The answer is probably not. We are having so much fun that I am considering quitting my job and taking Dave swimming full time. It's hard work, you know. He's really heavy- especially when wet. Like a wet 25 pound bag of sugar. Anyway- we took Dave, Morgan and Addy to the fabulous Hurricane Harbor (what used to be Wet n Wild). We had a lot of fun! They have a pretty cool kids park and we took turns with the adults going down some of the slides. I've thought a lot about how different life is with a baby. You can't ride the Der Stuka or the Bombay. The kid's not 36 inches tall so you can't even ride the Bubba Tub with the adults. Plus your body is sore the day after carting the little guy around a water park all day. But I can't imagine being happier with my life than I am now with my little curious buddy. It is so fun to see him learn and discover. I love to see that little look in his eye when he sees something that catches his attention or that he really likes. Anyway- I'll stop gushing now and let you just look at the pictures.
1 people are wicked awesome. to Happy June!:
...mmmmmmm...wet bag of sugar....
Post a Comment