I do all my own stunts

Thursday, June 15, 2006
It's true. He does.

Jacob asked Dave if he was emo now that he's wearing black t-shirts and his hair in a faux hawk. I told him babies can't be emo because 1) Their hair isn't long enough to brush into their eyes 2)They don't have the motor skills to apply make-up or nail polish yet 3)Babies are chubby, not sickly skinny 4)Dave still digs classical music and John Mellencamp. Doy Jacob! We did get some pretty cool pictures of him with some thick black glasses. Maybe he is going emo... hmmm. Better check his dresser drawers for reefer...


2 people are wicked awesome. to I do all my own stunts:

stupidramblings said...

Somehow it seems unnatural to see Davey with a shirt. I thought he was from Wyoming for a while there...

andi said...

That second picture is awesome- the look on his face is classic!