Pompa got a fun new wagon for father's day that he has been enjoying carting the kids around in. Notice he's walking without a walker or cane -recovering like a champ from his surgery. Dave is saying "Pompa" a little now which is way cute. Also- Mike taught him about noses. So if you ask him "Where's my nose?" and he's in the right mood- he just might point at your nose. David Michael, boy genius of the universe.



3 people are wicked awesome. to Hitchin' a ride:
That's a cool wagon. I like the roll-cage-like effect. It makes me feel more secure. Good luck to Pompa...
I am so glad to see your dad walking around!!! Can I have a ride???
sure amy, come on! i actually did ride in it. the rule is that if you're over thirty pounds the wagon has to hurt your body in compensation for giving you the actual ride. it's true- it hurts 'cause that cage hits grown ups about mid back. it was still pretty fun, though:)
Post a Comment