more, More, MORE!

Saturday, June 24, 2006
















Me and Mich on the Golden Gate bridge.











Half Moon Bay- where the sea kelp looks like beach toys. Really. Can I have a couple million to live here, please?
















Multnomah falls in the Gorge, OR.
















Snoqualmie Falls in WA- my hair looks awesome!












One of my favorites! Our plane ride to Friday Harbor in the Puget Sound. We could see whales- which was awesome, but I couldn't shake the fear that our plane was going to run out of gas and plummet into the water. Don't the headphones make us look official? Stand back! Let me fly this puppy!



Freezing at Rockaway beach, OR- It was August, too!!

2 people are wicked awesome. to more, More, MORE!:

cwgirl508 said...

hi. look at my blog!

Liz said...

Those are such fun pictures! Those must be awesome memories. I especially like the ones with the headphones... you look like you ARE flying the plane! How cool!