
Whoa. I just realized I left on kind of a negative note. Sorry. I'll never do it again- I swear.
For all you who do care about my blog :), Dave and I went to Tyler again with Michael, Jen and Morgan for the past 3 days. It was fun! This time our friend Britni Hollar (holla!) also came along. She is a hip young thing as you'll see from the pictures. She even initiated a paddle boat race which left us all with glutes (glutei?) of steel. Britni- you are a trendsetter to be sure!

Morgan and Dave caught in action at one of the favorite pastimes of the week- rocking the patio furniture. And a rare Morgan picture smile. Aren't we lucky?

Dave perfecting the dead man's float. I promise he's not really dead. (Jen was within arm's reach in the event of emergency.)

Jet pilot and co-pilot Daze post "Buns of Steel" workout. Dave can't handle the pressure. That's why he's still co-pilot.

Lake Palestine, TX. Almost as good as the Pacific Northwest- except not.

Dave beefing up for future competitions.

More peek-a-boo under the patio furniture. Our neighbors loved us!


The only way to get Morgan to pose: "Hey Morgan, dump some water on Dave's head."

Holla!



0 people are wicked awesome. to 3 days:
Post a Comment