Barbie-Q

Sunday, July 16, 2006
I'm a little hesitant to replace the videos of the cake throwing fiasco so quickly, but I am also anxious to show pictures of my delicious meat! This is the brisket I roasted for our assigned dinner at the cabins in Washington. While it isn't as exciting as a one year old throwing blue frosting all over a room, you can't tell me this isn't a fine specimen of meat. Thanks for forwarding the pictures Steve. Dad, I hope I dun you proud.


8 people are wicked awesome. to Barbie-Q:

Brit said...

Oh my gosh! Ryan will be coming by your place for your brisket. He still talks about the brisket you made us back in Provo in your old apartment.

Brit said...

p.s. I hope the blog counter doesn't make you paranoid! It's just fun to see who's checked your blog and what kind of activity it's getting.

barb said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
barb said...

yeah- it's fun to see. i'm not paranoid. it is interesting though. i'm glad you mentioned it cause i never really thought of looking at stats. the free counter i have up top doesn't give any stats. so you will be in TX at the end of the month?

Liz said...

That is a beautiful piece of meat if I've ever seen one...
Good work!

Liz said...

Oh- and I just started the blog counter stats thing too- you've had 51 visitors since YESTERDAY!? Woah, Barbie- I think your blog is too cool for me. :)

barb said...

phsaw! i think half those visits were me. i am pathetic:)

barb said...

thanks for the comment grammie G-
we love to hear from you! we recieved the package on Dave's birhday and he opened it with the rest of his gifts. i didn't even realize mike had left the blanket! thank you for the sweet gift. we wish you could have been there.