We entered dave in a baby pageant a few weeks ago (around the fourth, hence the yankee doodle dandy theme). Although he was the most beautiful child there (no question), he didn't even place in the competition. The judges picked all girls! Bigots. I guess we're going to have to work on his wave a little harder.

Dave keeps a stout heart after a devastating loss. What a good sport!
Morgan came a long for moral support, but got distracted by the carnies offering pony rides. Beware the crazy carnies!



5 people are wicked awesome. to He's a yankee doodle dandy!:
I woulda given it to him. You know I'm all about 'cute'...
speaking of cute. i would love to see a picture of limpy's ginormous belly.
I can't believe he didn't place- I would have given him a first!
talk about a cute kid- I can't believe he didn't win! As soon as they saw him coming they should have disqualified all of the other children for being "not cute enough" Esp. with that tie- he's so cute I can't stand it!!
Barbi.. you make me laugh out loud. I love your yankee doodle. He is adorable.. and I'm so glad he kept a stout heart :) :) HILARIOUS
Post a Comment