The last round

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I figured this could be the last round of vacation pictures (although I surely have 100 more- so if you want some of a specific person, like individual shots of each kid- let me know and I will email them to you). If Steve (or anyone) has the pictures of me with the brisket I will post those, too, just to make my dad proud! Tee hee! I don't know why I'm getting all emotional now- a week and a half after the fact (probably b/c I'm tired- doy!), but we really had a lot of fun seeing everyone and miss you all! We should do this at least every year:) Love you all and kiss the kids for us!
































Easily one of my favorite shots of the entire vacation. I am a sucker for a kid in swimming goggles.




























Superdave! Wonder baby of the world!












Grandpa, just so you know- I show David your picture and he still bounces his legs and smiles and says "pa". How sweet- he loves you! (He loves all of you- I can't show him these pictures without him sitting with his mouth open smiling.)















You know that picture of Mary with the goggles on? Well it's followed in close second here by Brandon with his precious dirty face and dainty little daisy behind his ear. haha! what a sweet kid.












TAAA DAAAAAA!

0 people are wicked awesome. to The last round: