These videos are so much fun! What a great birthday party. Does it feel weird that you have a ONE YEAR OLD? Pretty exciting! I especially like the hat pinning game... although was it at all traumatic for him to see people poking pins into his face trying to get a hat on his head? :) Pretty cute.
Aside from belly laughing SO hard at cake flying virtually EVERYWHERE, my favorite part about that video is Dave's big toe stuck up under the high chair the whole time. Like he was gripping for cake-mashing support!
BARB!!! You have a one year old little big boy! Time sure does fly! LOVE the videos and give that boy a big birthday hug from us. Thanks for the video instructions...I will have to try it out!
6 people are wicked awesome. to :
These videos are so much fun! What a great birthday party. Does it feel weird that you have a ONE YEAR OLD? Pretty exciting! I especially like the hat pinning game... although was it at all traumatic for him to see people poking pins into his face trying to get a hat on his head? :) Pretty cute.
we used tape- so the word pin was actually just a formality:)ewww. that would be wierd. kinda like a voo doo doll.
Aside from belly laughing SO hard at cake flying virtually EVERYWHERE, my favorite part about that video is Dave's big toe stuck up under the high chair the whole time. Like he was gripping for cake-mashing support!
Thanks for the ticker info- maybe I'll do it (or maybe it will just drive me nuts not to know who is looking at my stuff from different places)
I laughed so hard! His little hands covered in icing make him look like he has cookie monster hands. So cute!
BARB!!! You have a one year old little big boy! Time sure does fly! LOVE the videos and give that boy a big birthday hug from us. Thanks for the video instructions...I will have to try it out!
Post a Comment