AND THE WINNER IS......

Wednesday, September 13, 2006













Does this look like the face of a woman about to be the mother of two in a few months? No wrinkles, no adult stress/pregnancy acne, not a hair out of place?? I guess when you're this hot- you can pretty much do whatever you want:)

















The happy family a la Tom Cruise- gathered 'round the ultrasound machine, of course. ('Cept this one's not at their house.)













Only a girl with this much moxy would say "Go ahead, put my belly on your blog for all to see." Tre aplomb!












Can you tell what it is?











"Cheeeeese! A baby brudder!"

5 people are wicked awesome. to AND THE WINNER IS......:

Beth said...

That is a confidant woman.. letting you put those pictures up. Look how cute she is, right down to her pink little belt around her skirt. I don't think I was EVER that cute when I was pregnant. Heck, I'm still working on being that cute. :)

barb said...

whatever beth. you're a hot mama and you know it:)

Amy said...

YEAHHHHHH!!!! That is so awesome! Tell Jen she is absolutely adorable and congrats to their family!

Anonymous said...

Yea!!! I am very happy for everyone. Congrats to them...yea Morgan!

andi said...

All I have to say is that Jen is uber cool for showing off the belly. Can I be like her someday? :) And YAY for a boy!!