On a lighter note- Jen, Michael and Morgan will find out the gender of their baby tomorrow. I will keep you posted. My guess is boy. Feel free to leave you bets/ guesses/ comments here!
4
people are wicked awesome. to Ninny?? (Dave's loving nickname for Morgan Lillie):
Anonymous
said...
I second your guess. Boy! Congrats to them both. I love Morgan's pants. Too cute.
4 people are wicked awesome. to Ninny?? (Dave's loving nickname for Morgan Lillie):
I second your guess. Boy! Congrats to them both. I love Morgan's pants. Too cute.
Fun for them! I will guess...a boy, too! Can't wait to find out :)
Triplets
An asian girl with blue eyes, a boy with hints toward Eastern Europe, and a Arian baby girl with an attitude.
That's my guess anyway...
stupidramblings (not anonymous, my blogger account is having issues.)
My official guess is....a girl.
Post a Comment