it's what's for dinner.
Very nice. I particularly like how you let him play with bottles of pills. "No Oxycontin until you finish you Ba-dada and get that bottle open."
it wasn't pills. it was a bottle of herbal horseradish sauce i was mixing in his food toclear up his nasty cold.i am not rush limbaugh.
i liked his chubby little body! so cute. I think chubby is only cute on babies and husbands.
Are you saying that chubby isn't cute on me? Thanks alot.
yeah thanks erin- way to be prejudiced against chubby friends.
Post a Comment
5 people are wicked awesome. to Badada:
Very nice.
I particularly like how you let him play with bottles of pills. "No Oxycontin until you finish you Ba-dada and get that bottle open."
it wasn't pills. it was a bottle of herbal horseradish sauce i was mixing in his food toclear up his nasty cold.
i am not rush limbaugh.
i liked his chubby little body! so cute. I think chubby is only cute on babies and husbands.
Are you saying that chubby isn't cute on me? Thanks alot.
yeah thanks erin- way to be prejudiced against chubby friends.
Post a Comment