
*Disclaimer: I scoff in the face of public humiliation for your everyday humor needs. Besides- if you can't laugh at yourself- you can't laugh at anybody else...er something.*

Last night was not unlike the famed "Robin Egg VS Bed Warmer Incident of 2002". I am notoriously a night eater, and working at night only exacerbates that trait. This morning I vaguely remembered getting up in the night, finding the stash of Swiss Chocolate (Lait Extra Fin) on top of the fridge, and (quite lit'rally) breaking me off a piece of that. One thing led to another, and at about 6:30 AM I was rubbing my eyebrow and cheek wondering what was crumbly all over my face. Upon further inspection, there was half a piece of Swiss (Lait Extra Fin) Chocolate under my pillow- which I promptly consumed.
I needed an excuse to wash the sheets today anyway.



6 people are wicked awesome. to You can eat crackers in my bed anytime.:
This wasn't quite as funny as the Easter malted milkball vs. bed warmer debacle, because your face wasn't purple when you woke up(as I recall, your face looked not unlike Dave's face does a lot of times when he eats--only he's 16 months old). That's what I love about you, Babs--It's the little things.
touche.
awwwe you guys are so cute! but I would like to add that you guys have been making fun of me all these years for talking in my sleep, dumping water on myself while I am sleeping, jumping on andi's bed while I am sleeping, etc...and all this time I had no idea that barbie had a sleep walking/eating problem too. Thanks a lot for singling me out. I sincerely appreciate it. :)
Ohhhhhhhhhhh, I knew. I knew.
Barb.. What I love about you is that you "promptly consumed" the chocolate upon finding it under your pillow. I think we have a lot in common. :)
beth- i've been meaning to tell you- that little comment about boys being better than girls. i was kidding.
by the way- can you save one of your girls for my son to marry? thanks.
Post a Comment