Samuel (and my Dad) Fry up a Thanksgiving Turkey.

Saturday, November 25, 2006
















































The effect would have been better if I could have levitated Samuel over the Turkey fryer. I fear, though, that he may have met a similar fate as Suzykin had I done so. I was just trying to do the right thing.






















Samuel makes a fetching table decoration, doesn't he?

3 people are wicked awesome. to Samuel (and my Dad) Fry up a Thanksgiving Turkey.:

barb said...

hmm. no comments. that's it! i'm crying myself to sleep tonight.

Bone Junior said...

Samuel looks tasty and also wonderful. G and I were looking at your blog over the weekend and lamenting that we never did anything funny with Samuel the way you do. Pretty soon he's going to be asking for a new mommy!

Erin said...

no thanksgiving is complete now without the Harline Family story about Dodie and now Samuel...it looks like he is really have a lot of fun as the center piece