Wanted: A Paternity Test.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006
















Could this man be Bone Junior's baby daddy? If so- you rock Bone Jr..

11 people are wicked awesome. to Wanted: A Paternity Test.:

andi said...

Samuel Gallagher. Wow- way to go Bone Junior!

Kristi said...

I am thinking they look suspiciously alike....

barb said...

'cept the body. thalidomide, i presume.

Beth said...

I didn't even have to scroll down to know exactly who you were going to compare him to... I saw Samuel the second I looked at that guys face. craziness.

Bone Junior said...

I didn't want to brag or anything, but what can I say? By now, it's no secret that hot old men everywhere want a piece of the Bone Jr. Next stop: Maury Povich to prove to Peter once and for all that he is my baby daddy and he better start paying up.

andi said...

Ha! Maybe while you are there Sylvia Brown can predict your future.

Bone Junior said...

Is Sylvia Brown the one who talks to dead pets?

barb said...

bone jr.- i knew you looked a lot like eva mendes- but i had no idea this was going on!!

andi said...

She's the scary red-headed hair that looks like a wig lady, with big long fingernails that talks to spirits. People come on and ask how friends and family members died and if they have a message for the living. She apparently has several books out, so that must make her legitimate.

em said...

does this mean bone junior might be elligible for child support?

gold digger :)

Bone Junior said...

Git down girl, ga head git down.