I guess it did get a little more wintry as the day went on. I shouldn't be so quick to judge. Dave ate lunch in his dog flap ears hat, because I was afraid his ears might freeze and fall off without it. I don't know what we'll do in Salt Lake this Christmas- with our thin Texas blood.
10
people are wicked awesome. to Dog Flap Hat on a Wintry Day.:
Anonymous
said...
I know that I am a big fat weenie when it comes to the "cold" weather here in Texas. All my co-workerd in Lincoln, NE make fun of me, but I don't care....it's COLD
I will be in PA from the 21-28, which means you can count on me for a Cafe Rio run! (Or a Costa Vida run, since my company builds them....shameless plug).
10 people are wicked awesome. to Dog Flap Hat on a Wintry Day.:
I know that I am a big fat weenie when it comes to the "cold" weather here in Texas. All my co-workerd in Lincoln, NE make fun of me, but I don't care....it's COLD
-Anna
When are you going to be in Salt Lake?
You can thicken your blood with cholesterol. Lots and lots of cholesterol.
I think the easiest way to thicken blood is to hook yourself up to a mayonnaise I.V. Works every time.
I'll send you some of this snow if ya want!!! Please oh please squeeze those cheeks for me...!
i did eat two donuts and a kolache for breakfast this morning. will that work?
we'll be there 25-31. will you be in PA Bone Jr.? or can we count on you for a cafe rio run??
i think ONLY little kids look cute in the dog ears hats. and dave definitely looks cute!
I will be in PA from the 21-28, which means you can count on me for a Cafe Rio run! (Or a Costa Vida run, since my company builds them....shameless plug).
Your little boy is SSSOO cute! I love his hat too.
I don't know for sure but I think Dave is the cutest guy to ever wear a dog-ear hat!!
I wish I was going to be in Utah to see you guys.
Post a Comment