What do I love the most about this video.... the striped footsie pajamas? Dave's expertly pointed fingers as he dances? No, I think its my Peter Gallagher love child resting on the table in the background. Samuel's just like that - even when you don't want him around, he's always there.
How stinkin' cute is this video!!!! Let me answer that.. WAAAAAY cute. I love it when little ones dance. :) And, I think his pointed fingers might be him playing the drums.. ? At least that's what my kids have learned from their father - a little air guitar.
I think Kyle would give his blessing for Dave to marry one of his daughters just for the simple fact that he's rocking out to Van Halen. Gotta love that.
9 people are wicked awesome. to Dave Rocks Out to Van Halen:
What do I love the most about this video.... the striped footsie pajamas? Dave's expertly pointed fingers as he dances? No, I think its my Peter Gallagher love child resting on the table in the background. Samuel's just like that - even when you don't want him around, he's always there.
How stinkin' cute is this video!!!! Let me answer that.. WAAAAAY cute. I love it when little ones dance. :) And, I think his pointed fingers might be him playing the drums.. ? At least that's what my kids have learned from their father - a little air guitar.
so beth- are you saying he can marry one of your daughters?
and bone jr.- although it was a pure accident- i realized sammy was in the camera shot after posting the video, and i snorted a little.
also- the pointed fingers are doing the hokey pokey and turning himself around.
I thought you had to be wearing roller skates in order to do the Hokey Pokey...what kind of crazy, fly-by-the-seat-of-his-pants kid is this!!
i love how he's so in tune with the music that he doesn't even care that you're there ;) and also the hokey-pokey fingers. TOO CUTE!
Dude has skills just like his pop.
Hmmm, I can't imagine where he got the pointed fingers from...couldn't be from his mommy..ta ta!
I think Kyle would give his blessing for Dave to marry one of his daughters just for the simple fact that he's rocking out to Van Halen. Gotta love that.
Post a Comment