Christmas in the Terminal.

Monday, January 01, 2007












After the grand festival of gifts in Texas, this is how we spent the rest of our Christmas day.... Asleep on the floor of the Tulsa airport. (We slept on Mike's coat for the sake of you germaphobes out there.) Granted it's not the soundest idea to take a one year old on a plane ride after a total of three hours of sleep in 48 hours. All I can say is, thank goodness I am not a single parent (not that I have anything against single parents, but it would be tough, ya know?), and also thank goodness my child sleeps well with some ambient background noise (and a coat over his head).

Christmas dinner consisted of TGI Fridays dippable cheeseburgers (compliments of Delta). We finally made it (after about a 4 hours delay) to SLC around 10:30 pm. All the family stuck around to see us, which was nice!





1 people are wicked awesome. to Christmas in the Terminal.:

Kristi said...

He looks so cute in his tismas hat!