Wordless Wednesday (givin' it the old college try).

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

10 people are wicked awesome. to Wordless Wednesday (givin' it the old college try).:

Erin said...

this picture is so cute! I love scruffy mike.

g said...

ahh- the leetle geelchrist familee. Nice goatee Mike! You guys are cute.

Kate said...

Darling photo!... Dave seems to have something pressing on his mind! I love your posts they are so funny and frequent too...I don't really have anything to blog about but hopefully something will happen soon worth blogging about!

barb said...

dave is a very pensive young lad, but the real reason he is chewing on his lip is because he busted it last night on the bathroom floor (post explaining the shenanigans to follow).

barb said...

btw- i have enjoyed all of your posts so far kate. even the kitchen table post was awesome. more please!

stupidramblings said...

Did someone staple a critter to Miguel's face?

Beth said...

That picture is SOOOO COOL! I Love it. I love pictures that aren't totally posed but are natural and cute. :) love it.

ang said...

aaaaw! what a great picture!

andi said...

It looks like you all squeezed into one of those photo booths in the mall- except this one actually came out really well!

Unknown said...

Barb:

Thanks for discovering and posting on my blog! I was really happy to find yours as well and catch up on your life. So, I think I've figured that you've had a son and moved to Texas. What else has happened? I am going to bookmark your blog so I can check back in regularly.

LOVE the picture by the way. You guys are such a cute family!