hahaha i agree! They are quite the cheeks. I have missed you babs! i checked your blog every day - but to no avail- your lack of posting depressed me. but now I am happy again! hooray!
I am so jealous. A baby that actually sat still and didn't alternate between screaming and chanting "no" the whole flight? What is the world coming to? (p.s. This is really Audrey, although I'm sure Marcus would agree.)
4 people are wicked awesome. to Turbulence is Awesome. :
That video is cute, but I can't help but wish that his cheeks jiggled a little bit more...
hahaha i agree! They are quite the cheeks. I have missed you babs! i checked your blog every day - but to no avail- your lack of posting depressed me. but now I am happy again! hooray!
i am here to serve. i'll see what i can do about the jiggling...
I am so jealous. A baby that actually sat still and didn't alternate between screaming and chanting "no" the whole flight? What is the world coming to? (p.s. This is really Audrey, although I'm sure Marcus would agree.)
Post a Comment