Punto de la Montana!

Friday, January 05, 2007












Yes. I rolled down my window and yelled it. So what?

4 people are wicked awesome. to Punto de la Montana!:

andi said...

HA! You did???? I did it the last time I was there- and thought of our fun-filled days at the Salt Lake Center. Lit'rally.

MG said...

She wasn't going to do it because it was cold, but I told her she would probably be tormented by regret it if she didn't. Oh, and also, I wanted to see the poor li'l Texan stick her head out the window at 70 mph in sub-freezing weather.

Erin said...

At least this time you didn't almost die I hope...I think I have been affraid to yell at the point of the mountain ever since. But I am proud of you that you continue the trend. did you yell it in spanish or in the original british accent?

em said...

no signage?? that's okay :) too bad samuel is with ME now and wasn't in town to take a documented history of point o' the mountain!!